Sunday, May 3, 2009

Introducing...


Introducing Private First Class Chris Brillhart!

First, a few corrections: In the last post, I said graduation was on the 27th but it was on the 24th! I can't believe I made that mistake as I was counting down the days for three months! Also, I misunderstood about the Swim Levels. Chris passed the First Level and we are very proud of him.

Our trip to San Diego was wonderful! Family Day was so much fun. Seeing where Chris spent the last three months and meeting some of his new friends (and Drill Instructors!) was great. The graduation ceremony was one of the most special experiences of our lives. It was amazing to see Chris achieve this goal.

Chris is home on his 10 day leave and goes back on Tuesday morning. It went by very fast. He was able to spend lots of time with his friends, saw a couple of concerts and attend a Scout meeting and participated in an Eagle Court of Honor.

I hope he realizes how really special he is to all of us!

Semper Fidelis, Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment